Monday, October 14, 2019

Announcements from my Writerly World: Award, Readings, Workshops, Website & Newsletter


I am one of ten recipients of the 2019 Discovered Awards for Emerging Visual and Literary Artists, a program produced by Creative Sonoma and made possible, in part, with funds from the National Endowment for the Arts. The Discovered Exhibition at the Museum of Sonoma County runs November 16, 2019 – February 2, 2020 with public readings, workshops, and more. 

In addition, I am now an AWA Affiliate, certified to lead workshops in the Amherst Writers & Artists method as described in Writing Alone & With Others by Pat Schneider. I also host Shut Up & Write!™ weekly writing sessions every Tuesday morning at JavAmore Cafe in Penngrove, Ca. 

If you're interested in keeping up with events like readings and workshops, check out my new website and/or subscribe to my monthly newsletter: Announcements From My Writerly World!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...