The $595 fee (if you register through Dec. 31) includes:
- Gala Welcome Party for attendees and presenters
- Keynote speeches by Dorothy Allison and David Morrell
- More than 50 "how to" sessions, panels, and workshops taught by authors
- Ask A Pro Session: one-on-one opportunities to pitch your work directly
- Informative book marketing, traditional publishing and self-publishing sessions
- Networking and socializing events with attendees and presenters
- Evening Open Readings of your work with a guest host
- Celebrity author book signing sessions in the bookstore
- Continental breakfast and elegant luncheon on Saturday and Sunday brunch
The conference will be held at the historic Intercontinental Mark Hopkins Hotel atop Nob Hill and within walking distance to Union Square, Chinatown and the Financial District.
Let me know if you're planning to go!